Known for their elegance and practicality.
Aluminium shutters are the perfect finishing touch to the exterior of your home or office which has made them a popular choice worldwide.
Aluminium Shutters are designed for beauty but built to weather life.
They are commonly used where there is a chance of humidity and rain, especially near swimming pools and on patios.
Combining strength, security and flexibility, our Aluminium plantation shutters are the highlight of the alfresco living movement.
These shutters provide the right mix of light, airflow and temperature control and this window solution allows you to maximize your available space without sacrificing the existing design elements of your home.
Take advantage of the added benefits of aluminium by using them in a number of ways:
- Enclose a balcony
- Create an outdoor room
- Add security screens
Give strength and durability in high traffic areas with kids or pets.
- Strong and durable
- Exclusive blade locking system provides security
- Versatile and can be ordered to fit any window or door size
- Engineered to weather the elements. Provides hurricane and cyclone protection
- Our high-grade aluminium, powder coating and anodized finishes all comply with Australian standards, making them ideal for use in salt air environments.
- Able to span much larger widths than that of timber and synthetic alternatives
- Helps you maximise and utilise your indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Available Systems: Fixed, hinged, sliding or bi-fold
- Blade Options: 90mm
- Colours: 8 standard colours. can be custom powder-coated to suit your needs
- Warranty: 10 years – standard paints & structural
- 5 years – custom paints